Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Dinamo Zagreb v Arsenal

+Stephen Couling (CoulingKnows) 



So tonight Arsenal have their first match in this years Champions league competition. Away to Dinamo Zagreb at the Stadion Maksimir in Croatia. 



Unfortunately my knowledge of the Croatian league is minimal and i sound very niave when i expect Arsenal to come away with a result. Upon a quick google i can see that Zagreb have won the league for the last 10 years so they have every right to be in the competition but knowing what Arsenal can do and believing they will beat some of the top teams in Europe so can only see Arsenal bring home the points. 

Mr Wilshere is out until the end of the year after being crocked once again and I wish him a speedy recovery as this could not have come at a worse time for him. A fine run of form for both club and country showed us what the hype originaly was about with him. 

On another note we should all send out our best wishes to Luke Shaw after that horror injury last night. A double fracture and it looked awful. Hopefully he will come back from it and there wont be too many lasting effects. I did see a couple of piss take tweets and its not often i use the C word but slating him and taking the piss after that injury will make you an absolute c**t in my eyes. Its a youngsters career. Get well soon Luke! 

No one likes seeing any professional suffering an injury while competing, unless it was this of course.





So Arsene has to choose who he will be playing up front. Walcott or Giroud. Tweet me using the #Coulingknows hash tag or vote on my Google plus page +Stephen Couling (CoulingKnows) as to who you would chose and why. 







Looking for other things to cover on a weekly basis and as I fucking hate losing on Fifa I am thnking of sharing my most hated past time with you all. If you play Xbox 360 add me Bignuts1989... I know its a ridiculous username but thats another story.

I have also had some changes to my personal life as I have managed to grab myself a HUGE increase in wage for another firm where I start at the end of the month. So round of applause for me for finally getting out of a shite job.

I will run a twitter commentary like everyone else during the match and please tweet me your thoughts.

Cheers people

#Coulingknows 

No comments:

Post a Comment