Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Monaco away? I was more afraid of drawing Bradford at home!


@Coulingknows 17/03/2015


So today is the day i will be whistling the great escape on my way home. 

I am not going to dwell on awful display in the first leg against Monaco, we all know what happened. I even began to curse in french i was that upset."Je deteste les chats et les chien et les femmes poilues!" If you speak French i am sure you can sense my frustration. Fuck all to do with the game i just watched but that is really as far as my French goes, with a Del boy accent.
But now no one expects us to progress in the competition. It is a feeling that we as Arsenal fans are not used to. The pressure is off and i don't know how i feel about that. I don't want us to go out of anything and with the squad playing as they are you have to fancy us to pull off a miracle here. 

I still want to see Arsenal fly past Monaco and progress, i support the club so i only want to see the club succeed. 

I am not sure what the line up is going to be as i thought it would have been a given for Giroud to start against Man United but the professor chose Danny instead. He knew what he was doing but in the first instance i was baffled. So what tricks will Wenger play tonight? Rosicky instead of Ozil? I would not even be surprised if Akpom somehow finds himself on the pitch. You can never tell what he is going to pull out of the bag, to be honest i do not mind what he does if it means we come out of a game with a result. 


I know when Arsenal chase a game they ALL fly forward and with the full backs being caught out last time at home i do think this will be a game that will go either way. No draw happening this evening. 

But this is more than just qualification to the next round. So much more than that. What would that do for the confidence in the squad? What away to keep the fans on side. We have a trophy in my eyes already with the FA Cup. I can see Arsenal retaining the cup and beating Aston Villa in the final. Now is the time Arsenal need to prove that after all that time of getting by with the average players we can now succeed with the great players. 



I need some people who talk sense about football to join me in my podcast. I dont want any Tom, dick or harry who is solely an Arsenal fan. I need football fans who support Arsenal. Big difference. If you fancy it tweet me @Coulingknows or contact me via my Google+ page.]#

In the mean time i will be attacking a beautiful bottle of white this evening and hopefully the victory will make it taste that much sweeter.

Until next time.....

"He signed for Arsenal on Deadline day, DANNY DANNY!"



#Coulingknows  

No comments:

Post a Comment