Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Finally its time to show my face.....

 
 

+Stephen Couling (CoulingKnows) 

12/08/2015

 

So iv been this off for ages as I pussied out of putting my mug all over the internet but not I am finally at the point where I think "nah fuck it".
 
So tonight im going to record a little intro into the life of "Coulingknows" or in other words the highly opinionated prick I try and keep away from everyone who knows me. 
 
Twat of the week is a future post I will be doing on a weekly and nominations are always welcome even if it is me your nominating, I don't mind. I can be a right C**t at times.
 
I will however be pushing for support for my mate Loyd Badham who is climbing Ben Nevis and trekking 100 Miles following the climb. As mad as I know it sounds he is doing this for a great cause. His sister was recently diagnosed with Triple negative breast cancer at the age of 26. I will maintain a lot of coverage for Loyd and his Amigos and any donations made are greatly received I can assure you. Link below.
 
 
 
 
So yeah I will record this clip, look a mug and try and get my points across with whatever I chose to talk about. Any suggestions please tweet me or post on the Coulingknows Facebook page.
 
Cheers people!!
 
#Coulingknows
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment