Pages

Thursday 25 August 2016

Excited when the season starts, drama as soon as it begins



So we have all been waiting all summer for the Barclays premier league to start. The euro's were a huge disappointment and with Englands early exit the premier league was on my mind. Xhaka signing showed great promise for a change in Arsenal's transfer activity. Early business and time for the players to join pre-season. Beautiful.....

Again i was wrong and to be fair i only blame myself for getting carried away with the idea. I have just seen that we are looking to buy Lucas Perez. I will not bullshit you, i have no idea who this guy is or what he has achieved. The fact i know nothing about him worries me when we should be buying top top strikers to challenge for the league. I know none of us knew of Mahrez last season and Michu a few years ago but they are very very rare situations. I don't think we are lucky enough for that.

One thing that has blown my mind is the decision to loan out Joel Campbell AGAIN! i have rated this player ever since i saw him teach the Spanish side how to play football during a friendly when he was representing Costa Rica. He is a great player and could become a huge a competitor if he is managed right. Unfortunately for us, i don't think Arsene Wenger is the man to do that.

I personally think after having Jamie Vardy refuse to join us we have to admit that we are not the club we used to be. If you played for Arsenal you made it as a player, that is no longer the case. For the die hard fan it hurts to admit that. I want to see 2 more signings as a minimum but i dont hold much hope. Break the bank and give us the fans something to sing and dance about.

The plus i think we do have is the rocket someone has stuck up the ass of the Ox. I hope he has a great season and in all honesty this season will decide his fate.

In the meantime please ignore all Manchester united and chins up!!

Next outing is against Watford away, we need a result before we end up 8 points behind!

Cheers people, until next time.

Coulingknows

No comments:

Post a Comment