Pages

Saturday 22 August 2015

"fans"

+Stephen Couling (CoulingKnows) 

21/08/2015

 

Now anyone who knows me know there are not many things that get to me. Very rare I get offended and to be honest I cant take too many things seriously so I tend to smile most of the time. However, there is a massive trend of "fan boys". We all knew that kid at school who knew fuck all about football but when his team beat yours he became a professional pundit. People who say everyone else is shit when they support Wolves and people who know absolutely sweet F A about the subject they love to speak about.
We all know Arsenal has a HUGE fans following on Social media. I love that. People who appreciate good football. What I have seen though is there are certain groups of Arsenal fans online. Let me explain this further for you.
#WengerOut Brigade
These have been around a few years and I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion but with some of these people it feels like they are dying for the club to do badly to prove their cause to be correct. If you don't like Wenger that is fine but when you support a club you support the club, regardless of who the manager or Chief exec is, you should hope for success, not wish defeat so you feel better about yourself after slating the manager.  Not my favourite group but I can understand some of what they say.
#FanBoys
We all appreciate good football and Ozil is a fantastic playmaker. He does look lazy on the pitch compared to Sanchez but then again who doesn't when your playing next to that whirlwind? "Ozil could find a needle in a haystack with a pass" Every game Tweets like that pepper my TL. We love him too but pull your tongue out of his ass FFS.
#ILoveAFCandBARCAandBayern
People who "support" several football clubs. I have clubs I like to watch, clubs I love to hate but as a football supporter is "Man Law" you only support 1 club. Correct me if im wrong? Glory hunting is stripping away the pride you once had.

#ThereAllShit
Now these people are the ones who cant see past their own club. Messi is not shit, Ronaldo is not shit and we all know Marco Reus isnt either. There is a massive difference between a club fan and a football fan who supports a club. Best example of this was Aaron Ramsey scoring that volley at Norwich season before the last. Norwich fans applauding the goal because it was a superb shot. Yes your not going to be happy your team conceded but take a step back and just enjoy the display. I hate it when Arsenal concede but you have to accept it and lets be honest a wonder strike should always be admired. I watch football as i support Arsenal but i will watch any team as for me it is also entertainment. Appreciate it when you see it. Except the La Liga, simulation in that league is ridiculous. They would dive over from a tackle from my lad who's 6 to get him booked.

 #IForgotiTweetedThat
This weekend you will see some u-turns in how people feel about certain things. Liverpool fans thought they would win the league should they have signed Sanchez, he was a fantastic player and wow what a talent. Signs for Arsenal and then they label him shit. Man united fans singing the praises of the "superb" Pedro, i even saw united fans post stats about him and how good he is. He signs for Chelsea and now he is shit!? You know who you are!!












I am sure there are more but i cant label everyone and this is no dig at anyone just an observation. It takes all type for the world to go round, unfortunately for most that does involve it going round with a few dick heads putting forward their analysis. I see myself as more of a realist and will have reason behind everything i say and do which in part does make me a dick head also. I just pull it off better than most ;).



On to the weekend of football and my last check on the football was full time at old Trafford between Man united and Newcastle. The first 0-0 of this season i believe. Lets hope for more goals, red cards and another Chelsea loss!!

Take care people!

#Coulingknows 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment